304 Arcadia Dr is currently being redeveloped from a former textile facility into a mixed-use project. The transformed site, North Main Exchange, will be available in the first quarter of 2021. It has the highest clear height space available in the Upstate at 39′. Reach out if you would like to learn more about joining this incredible opportunity near downtown Greenville.
- Improvements to include office update, new roof, new lighting, new dock doors
- Ceiling heights: ±18′ to 39′
- Column spacing: ±40′ x 40′
- Power: 3 phase 480 amps
- Wet sprinklered
- 55 parking spaces
- Along future Swamp Rabbit Trail ext.
- Within 2.0 miles of downtown Greenville
- Convenient access from Poinsett Hwy, Rutherford Rd, and Pleasantburg Dr
- Located next door to Greenlink’s future maintenance facility